DONNELLY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP 7-DAY USED CAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Return requests must be received by 5 pm on the 7th calendar day following the day of delivery. Delivery day counts as Day 1 regardless of the time of delivery. For example, if the vehicle was delivered on June 5th, notification of return must be received by 5 pm on June 11th.
- The first 500 KMS are at no charge. Each KM afterwards will be charged @ $1.25/each.
- The vehicle must be returned in the condition it was delivered in.
- The vehicle must not have suffered any damage or have been modified in any way.
- Does not include AS-IS vehicles or special finance vehicles
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to vehicles located and purchased from an outside source (dealer trades) on behalf of the customer, vehicles delivered outside of Ontario.
- Installed accessories are not eligible for return and will be deducted from return proceeds.
- This Money-Back Guarantee applies to the vehicle only. Protection products (including by not limited to Ceramic coatings, Paint Protection, Interior Protection, Rust Protection) are not covered under this money-back guarantee but may have partial refunds available depending on the product.
- Warranties, insurances and pre-paid maintenance are all covered & refundable within the 7-day guarantee.
- If the vehicle was financed, Donnelly Automotive Group will reverse the transaction with the lender. Any fees associated with cancelling with the lender will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any licensing costs associated with the vehicle purchase, return or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for returning any government-provided rebates for Electric or Hybrid vehicle purchases.
- If choosing to exchange, a maximum of 2 exchanges will be processed for a single purchase.
- If the customer traded in their previous vehicle and that vehicle has subsequently been sold within the return period, Donnelly Automotive Group will pay the cash value as represented on the contract for the trade.
- If the customer had a shortfall between what was owed on their trade and their trade value, the client will be responsible for that value if their trade has been subsequently sold.